Do you need me?
If you can truthfully and confidently answer yes to all of the following questions congratulations! You do not need me. Otherwise click "Book a Meeting" and lets get started changing your "no" responses into "yes."
- You pay your credit card bills in full every month all year.
- You can identify your total monthly expenses to within $100.
- You have not refinanced your mortgage or used a line of credit to pay down debt in the last 5 years.
- Your tax advisor continuously suggests ways to pay less income tax.
- You are sure you are paying your fair share of income taxes and not a penny too much?
- The Federal income tax amount I owe or is refunded to me is within $500 every year.
- You (and your siblings) have discussed, decided and agreed upon who, where & how you will take care of your aging parents. Your spouse has done the same for his/her parents.
- You know exactly how you will replace lost income if you or your spouse becomes disabled or die?
- Your property & casualty insurance has been reviewed for appropriate coverage at acceptable price within the last 9 months.
- You have a written document appointing someone to make decisions on your behalf in the event you are unable to make your own medical decisions.
- You are positive your assets will be distributed according to your wishes in the most tax efficient and cost effective manner.
- You have considered including charitable bequests in your estate plan.
- You are 100% positive your child will receive a scholarship (academic or athletic) to attend the school of his or her choice.
- You have identified how much your children’s college education will cost.
- You have decided how much of that cost you will provide.
- You have identified how much you must save every month to accumulate the amount identified above.
- You are saving that amount.
- You know what rate of return you need to reach your investment objectives.
- You have a clearly defined investment program that is appropriate for your risk tolerance.
- You are satisfied you know how much you are paying for money management services.
- You know how much you can expect from Social Security at your earliest retirement date. At your expected retirement date. And every date in between.
- You know how much savings you will need to generate sufficient income to support your lifestyle throughout retirement.
- You have a conservative estimate of your living expenses during retirement adjusted for future inflation.
- You have a plan for dealing with the potential costs of long term care.
- You (and your spouse) have updated your resumes in the last 6-9 months.
- Your supervisor has discussed with you the next step in your career progression including the things you must learn or improve upon.
- You believe your career progression as outlined by your company will play out as planned.
- You have made a conscious choice to include or exclude charitable giving as a part of your estate plan.
- You are currently supporting one or more charities on a planned basis (not haphazardly giving small amounts).
- You have been in contact with the planned giving office for your chosen charities.